Pink Floyd
Money [Live at Knebworth 1990]
◆ 深度解读
Intro
intro(引子)
[Verse 1: David Gilmour]
Money, get away
钱,走开
You get a good job with more pay and you're okay
你找到份好工作,薪水更高,你就安好
Money, it's a gas
钱,真是个好东西
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
用双手拼命捞钱,存上一大笔
New car, caviar, four-star daydream
新车,鱼子酱,四星级的白日梦
Think I'll buy me a football team
想着我要买下一支足球队
[Verse 2: David Gilmour]
Money, get back
钱,回来吧
I'm alright, Jack, keep your hands off of my stack
我很好,杰克,别碰我的钱堆
Money, it's a hit
钱,真是个抢手货
Ah, don't give me that do-goody-good bullshit
啊,别给我来那套伪善的好人废话
I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set
我坐着头等舱,享受高保真音响的旅行
And I think I need a Lear jet
我觉着我需要一架里尔喷气机
[Saxophone Solo]
萨克斯独奏
[Guitar Solo]
吉他独奏
[Verse 3: David Gilmour]
Money, it's a crime
钱,它是一种罪
Share it fairly, but don't take a slice of my pie
公平分享,但别动我的那一份
Money, so they say
钱,他们说
Is the root of all evil today
是今天所有罪恶的根源
But if you ask for a rise, it's no surprise
但如果你要求加薪,毫不奇怪
That they're giving none away
他们根本不会给你
[Outro: David Gilmour]
Away, away, away
走开,走开,走开
Away, away, away
走开,走开,走开
Away, ooh...
走开,哦...
[Spoken Outro: Interview excerpts]
Yeah -- (chuckles) -- I was in the right!
是啊——(轻笑)——我是对的!
Yes, absolutely in the right!
是的,绝对是对的!
I certainly was in the right!
我当然是对的!
Yeah, I was definitely in the right; that geezer was cruising for a bruising...
是啊,我绝对是对的;那家伙就是欠揍...
Yeah
嗯
Why does anyone do anything?
为什么有人会做任何事?
I don't know, I was really drunk at the time...
我不知道,当时我喝得烂醉...
I was just telling him it was in, he could get it in number two. He was asking why it wasn't coming up on fader eleven. After, I was yelling and screaming and telling him why it wasn't coming up on fader eleven. It came to a heavy blow, which sorted the matter out
我只是在告诉他进来了,他可以在二号轨道拿到。他问为什么推子十一上出不来。后来我大喊大叫,告诉他为什么推子十一上出不来。最后大打出手,这才解决了问题